Penn Athletics Announces Fall Sport Spectator Guidelines
As we return to campus, we are beyond excited to welcome our Penn Athletics community back to cheer on the Red & Blue. To ensure the safety of our community, Penn Athletics has announced updated spectator and on campus event guidelines for the fall consistent with the University of Pennsylvania's updated guidance for On-Campus Events and Gatherings. Please see the full list of guidelines for fall-sport spectators outlined below and refer to these guidelines as you plan your visit to campus. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us at the Penn Champions Club or email us at email@example.com.
The Division of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics (DRIA) at the University of Pennsylvania has announced updated spectator guidance for all home fall-sport competitions where spectators are permitted.
- All spectators in attendance (12 years old and above) must attest to having been vaccinated and to register their contact information in the event of a COVID exposure where follow-up from contact tracers is needed. Guardians will attest for spectators aged 12-17 under their supervision. Spectators aged 5-11 will not be required to be vaccinated but must wear masks at all times. Spectators under the age of 5 are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings if able.
- Face coverings are required for all fans at all indoor and outdoor competition venues. Social distancing should be observed when possible. Spectators are reminded to monitor their health symptoms daily and not attend an event if they feel sick.
- Concessions, wrapped in individual containers, will only be made available for purchase to spectators at ticketed events. Fans are permitted to bring their own food and beverages into all other athletic facilities but are reminded to physically distance themselves from others when removing face coverings to eat and drink.
- Spectators should RSVP, attest to vaccination requirements, and perform a daily symptom check the day of their intended attendance at non-ticketed fall sport competitions. Please click here to RSVP on game day.
- Penn students, faculty, and staff attending a ticketed event will be required to show a valid green PennOpen Pass the day of the game at the entrance gate prior to scanning their ticket.
- All other spectators visiting campus to attend a ticketed event will be required to participate in PennOpen Pass Campus to receive a valid daily green pass the day of the game to use at the entrance gate prior to scanning their ticket.
Fall-sport spectator guidelines fall under the University of Pennsylvania's updated guidance for On-Campus Events and Gatherings.